In preparation for the upcoming school year, all students whether they are opting for full-time remote learning or not are expected to have access to their DOE’s Students Account.
How to set up your NYCStudents.net account
Please read the following instructions on how to set up and retrieve your child’s NYCDOE Student Account.
- Go to NYCDOE Student Account Self Service (Open external
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number. (You can find your Student ID number on a report card, your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
- Enter your child’s birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student
record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net.
- If you haven’t already set up a password, you will be asked to set one up.
- Pick a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password
If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your child’s student account feel free to reach out to me, Mrs. Abreu via email email@example.com, ClassDojo or text (718) 635-0060.