Pre K skills we will focus on
- Reading Readiness: listening to and following directions, left to right progression when reading and writing, letter identification
- Math Concepts: patterning, sorting, one to one correspondence, shapes, size sequencing, number recognition
- Fine Motor Skills: manipulating small objects, tracing, painting, coloring, pencil grip, correct letter formation (writing), and cutting;
- Science: measuring, weighing, open exploration;
- Awareness of self: respect of self and others as well as our school community, waiting ones turn to speak and play, and completing daily tasks.